Effective starting January 1, 2022.
Last Modified on October 24, 2023.
1. Personal Data We Collect
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
5. Third-Party Links
6. Children’s Privacy
Personal Data We Collect
We gather personal information from you as you engage with our Sites and Services. Personal information refers to data that is connected or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable individual.
Personal Data You Provide
You may voluntarily provide the following personal information when using our Sites and Services:
- Customer Account: Creating an account for any of our Services requires providing your first and last name, email address, password, and optionally, your phone number and residential address. Your username or email and password are needed for account login.
- Email Sign-Up: Registering for email promotions involves providing your email address.
- Request a Catalog: When requesting a catalog, you need to provide your first and last name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Careers: When applying for a position with Cangoru Gloves, we collect your first and last name, email address, and phone number. Additional information, such as residential address, application materials (resume, cover letter), and employment-related details (e.g., prior job history, desired compensation, start date) may also be requested.
- Make a Purchase: When making a purchase, we collect your first and last name, email address, billing and shipping address, and phone number.
- Contact Us: Sending feedback, questions, comments, or interacting with our Sites or Services through email or social media may result in us receiving your first and last name, email address, phone number, physical address, and any other voluntary personal information.
Collecting Personal Data During Your Site Navigation
As you explore our Sites, certain personal data is automatically gathered through the utilization of cookies and other tracking technologies. This encompasses:
Usage Information: Details such as the pages you visit, how often you access them, and the elements you interact with on the Sites.
Device Information: Information like hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser used.
Mobile Device Information: Aggregated data indicating whether the Sites are accessed through mobile devices or tablets, including device type and carrier details.
Location Information: Data regarding the location of Site visitors on a city-regional level.
Personal Data Obtained from External Sources
There are instances where we may receive personal data about you from alternate sources. This can include data from advertising networks, internet service providers, analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, as well as social networks.
How We Utilize Your Personal Information
We employ the personal data we gather to deliver the Services to you, enhance our Sites and Services, and safeguard our legal rights. Additionally, we may utilize the collected personal data to:
- Facilitate your account registration;
- Retain your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
- Process and complete purchases;
- Evaluate your job application;
- Reach out to you concerning products and services that we believe might interest you;
- Communicate with you about our Sites or Services or notify you of any alterations to our Sites or Services;
- Offer support;
- Sustain and enhance our Sites and Services;
- Safeguard the security and integrity of our Sites and Services;
- Safeguard our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Fulfill any other purposes for which you provide the information or any other purpose we consider necessary or appropriate; and
- Abide by applicable laws.
How We Share Your Personal Information
The personal information we collect about you may be shared in the following manners:
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal data to the extent required by law.
- Legal Proceedings: Your personal data may be shared in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings.
- Protection of Rights: We may share your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights or those of a third party. This may include providing information to prevent fraud.
- Court or Authority Requests: We may share personal data with any person whom we reasonably believe may seek disclosure through a court or competent authority. This is done when, in our reasonable opinion, such disclosure is likely to be ordered.
- Business Transactions: Your personal data may be shared with other individuals or entities as part of business transactions such as asset sales, equity transactions, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or similar proceedings. This may also occur in preparation for any of these events.
- Consent: We may share your personal data with other individuals or entities when you provide explicit consent for such disclosure.
- Other Purposes: Your personal data may be used and disclosed for any other purpose explicitly stated by us when you provide the information or for any purpose we consider necessary. This includes actions taken to protect the health or safety of others.
Cookies and Alternative Tracking Technologies
We employ cookies and various tracking technologies (like pixels and web beacons) collectively referred to as "Cookies." These are petite pieces of data stored by your web browser on your computer hard drive, mobile, or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets).
- Estimate the size of our audience and analyze usage patterns.
- Understand and retain your preferences for future visits, enabling us to personalize the Sites and Services to your unique needs.
- Showcase new content and services relevant to your interests.
- Monitor advertisements and search engine results.
- Aggregate data on site traffic and interactions to address issues and enhance future site experiences and tools.
- Recognize your return visits to the Sites.
Some Cookies are set by us, while others are set by service providers. Service provider-set Cookies furnish us with valuable information for refining our Sites and Services, conducting advertising, and evaluating the efficacy of advertisements.
You have the option to block Cookies by adjusting your Internet browser settings to reject all or some of them. However, if you opt to block all Cookies, including essential ones, you might encounter restrictions in accessing certain parts of the Sites.
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to safeguard the personal data we collect and store, aiming to prevent loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. Nonetheless, no security measure or method of data transmission over the Internet is entirely foolproof. While we make every effort to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot assure absolute security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our websites and services may feature links that redirect you to external sites beyond our control. We bear no responsibility or liability for these external websites.
Children’s Data Privacy
Our Sites and Services are not designed for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather, utilize, or reveal personal information from children below the age of 13.